JUNIOR FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
ReferenceJUN. FIN. CONTR.
- Standard / Permanent
- FINANCE ACCOUNTS AND MANAGEMENT CONTROL
BNP Paribas Cardif is the Insurance Company of the Banking Group BNP Paribas. Its mission is to insure individuals, their families and properties. Cardif distributes its insurance products (Savings and Protection) through the network of its partners (Retailers, Banks & Financial Institutions, facility companies…). BNP Paribas Cardif is located in 36 countries all over the world.
Responsibilities: Cooperation with local CFO and local team, holds responsibility for accurate fulfilment of financial reporting and analysis processes with respect to deadlines. Ensure quality control over data reported and contribute to continuous improvement of our financial processes.
This role covers following activities
Monthly and quarterly reporting of country results (Austria, Hungary)
Communication with local CFO and local team members
Participation in budgeting process
Coordination of cost model process for his/her perimeter and analysis of the results
Coordination of New Business Value reporting process for Central Europe
Collaboration / Best practice sharing with other team members, preparation of ad hoc financial analysis
Participation on project of tasks mutualisation within Central Europe region, implementation of common tools
What we offer
- Possibility to work in a dynamic and professional team in an international company with a strong background.
- Flexibility in the form of a flexible working week, when you choose the beginning and end of your working hours.
- A wide range of interesting benefits (5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, 14,000 points per year to cafeteria for culture, sport, education and other activities; meal vouchers, generous pension and life contribution, etc.).
- Multisport card
- The opportunity to learn from experts in your fields, you can look forward to professional and soft trainings with us.
- We also offer talent programs or the opportunity to participate in voluntary CSR activities.
Fluent English spoken and written (min. level B2)
Advanced knowledge of MS Office (esp. Excel)
- Good communication skills