- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- EMEA PROCESS ANALYST
BNP Paribas Cardif is the Insurance Company of the Banking Group BNP Paribas. Its mission is to insure individuals, their families and properties. Cardif distributes its insurance products (Savings and Protection) through the network of its partners (Retailers, Banks & Financial Institutions, facility companies…). BNP Paribas Cardif is located in 36 countries all over the world.
EMEA Process Analyst role will be responsible for :
– Animating the community of local process leads and ensuring that the process defined process framework is executed,
– Organizing and contributing to the definition of standard process with the relevant data & KPIs and supports countries for their transformation towards standardization and convergence for their processes,
– Further, the role is responsible for working closely with a regional process owner and with key stakeholders among the countries / regional and corporate teams in the areas of process design, data, process governance and process mapping to deliver best in class and standardized processes,
– You will contribute to the definition and continuous improvement of the process framework,
– The role ensures not only excellent skills in BPM methodology and tools, but also having analytical way of thinking and good communication skills as well. An experience on PowerBI is a plus for this position.
This role covers following activities
- Collaborate and support countries in the execution of the defined process framework,
- Animate and support process owner in the execution of his/her role,
- Define and follow process metrics & performance at regional level,
- Build and design the Target Operating Model for diverse products taking into account the value proposal that BNP Paribas Cardif offers,
- Collaborate with internal and external Subject Matter Experts to en,ure process design is comprehensive,
- Communicate the Target Operating Model with the local entities,
- Coordinate and conduct workshops with local entities, understand local processes, support fit/gap analysis to core process providing guidance and leadership as part of the change management process,
- Support the countries for roadmap definition to converge their processes,
- Follow-up the implementation of Process transformation roadmap in the selected countries
- Ensure processes are compliant to the governance and documentation standards of Process Lifecycle Management
- Answer daily questions from the local entities regarding framework and Target Operating Model
- Gather and analyze the feedbacks from local entities to update the Target Operating Models
- Coordinate collection of information, analyze results and propose improvements
What we offer
- Possibility to work in a dynamic and professional team in an international company with a strong background.
- Flexibility in the form of a flexible working week, when you choose the beginning and end of your working hours.
- A wide range of interesting benefits (5 weeks of vacation, 2 sick days, 14,000 points per year to cafeteria for culture, sport, education and other activities; meal vouchers, generous pension and life contribution, etc.).
- Multisport card
- The opportunity to learn from experts in your fields, you can look forward to professional and soft trainings with us.
- We also offer talent programs or the opportunity to participate in voluntary CSR activities.
- At least 5 years in similar position with experience in insurance or banking industry
- Advanced communication skills in English
- Experience in drafting of process, rules and guidelines and prior experience in leading process reengineering and standardization based on industry leading practices
- Data driven & Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail, making complicated views simple and with authority
- Capability to work independently and as a team member.
- Having organizational skills and structured way of working
- Sensitivity to working in a highly diverse environment
- Acting in a result orientated way
- Knowledge in powerBI is a plus
- Available for travel