- Employment contract
- Standard / Permanent
- Job / Mission
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- SOLUTION ARCH.
BNP Paribas Cardif is the Insurance Company of the Banking Group BNP Paribas. Its mission is to insure individuals, their families and properties. Cardif distributes its insurance products (Savings and Protection) through the network of its partners (Retailers, banks, facility companies…). BNP Paribas is located in 36 countries all over the world.
Within the Zone, ETO (Efficiency Technology and Operations) activities are covering IT, Operations and Transformation. Shared Service Center (SSC) is in charge of managing all mutualized IT activities (Business applications, production monitoring, project management) of served countries is being built. In this context we are looking for a Solution Architect for Core Systems (WiW).
- Understanding of Cardif business
- Communication with the in-house team
- Knowledge of the development processes
- Management of our Core Systems
- Doing a functional requirments to technical architecture
- Doing research and assessment of new technologies
- Software design patent
What we offer
- Possibility to work in a dynamic and professional team in an international company with a strong background.
- Flexibility in the form of a flexible working week, when you choose the beginning and end of your working hours.
- A wide range of interesting benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, 14,000 points per year to cafeteria for culture, sport, education and other activities; meal vouchers, generous pension contribution, etc.).
- The opportunity to learn from experts in your fields, you can look forward to professional and soft trainings with us. We also offer talent programs or the opportunity to participate in voluntary CSR activities.
Technologies & development tools
- MS, NET Framework & .NET CORE, C#
- JavaSript framework – Angular, React,
- Design Patterns
- WSDL, SOAP
- T-SQL (MS SQL server)
- MS VisualStudio
- SPARX Enterprise Architect