IT Risk and Governance Officer
ReferenceIT R. & Gov. Off.
- Standard / Permanent
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
BNP Paribas Cardif is the Insurance Company of the Banking Group BNP Paribas. Its mission is to insure individuals, their families and properties. Cardif distributes its insurance products (Savings and Protection) through the network of its partners (Retailers, Banks & Financial Institutions, facility companies…). BNP Paribas Cardif is located in 36 countries all over the world.
Mission: Responsible for the IT Governance framework, IT Risk management and Procurement & Outsourcing activities following the BNP Paribas Cardif standards for the Continental Europe region Shared Service Center
This role covers following activities
IT Risk Management:
- Support the identification of the mitigation plan and follow-up on their implementation,
- Organize the IT & Cyber Risk Committee to review the risk situations with the entity’s relevant stakeholders,
- Deliver necessary reports and measures of risk to relevant stakeholders
- Support and advise managers and operational staff in the implementation of the IT Governance standard and related initiatives,
- Formalize and follow-up all the action plans defined to improve the entity’s governance and organization (GKSP, IT Governance, IT Risk, relevant Audit recommendations, GPS, processes implementation and ad-hoc initiative),
- Monitor the level of compliance of the entity to the BNPP Governance standards via the reporting of dedicated indicators and information and the organization of the Governance Committee
What we offer
- Possibility to work in a dynamic and professional team in an international company with a strong background.
- Flexibility in the form of a flexible working week, when you choose the beginning and end of your working hours.
- A wide range of interesting benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, 14,000 points per year to cafeteria for culture, sport, education and other activities; meal vouchers, generous pension contribution, etc.).
- The opportunity to learn from experts in your fields, you can look forward to professional and soft trainings with us. We also offer talent programs or the opportunity to participate in voluntary CSR activities.
- Experienced with IT governance and risk management
- Microsoft office tools (word, excel, etc.)
- Knowledge of IT processes (ITIL)
- Knowledge or risk culture and concept
- Skills with ServiceNow is advantage
- Basic understanding of legal and negociation
- English is required