SERVICE INFRASTRUCTURE TEAM LEAD
ReferenceSER. INF. TEAM LEAD
- Standard / Permanent
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Our company is under the wings of the French BNP Paribas. The star logo is familiar to most people thanks to the sponsorship of the biggest tennis tournaments. And our mission is also stellar – to protect our clients in the event of sudden life events, such as a loss of income due to loss of employment or long-term illness.
In the Czech Republic, we have two divisions – Cardif Pojišťovna and Cardif Services, which primarily focuses on the development of key software for insurance companies within continental Europe. Other services such as development and valuation of insurance products, HR, optimization and unification of processes or management accounting are an integral part.
We are looking for Service Infrastructure Team Lead. This position ensures a healthy life cycle of innovative solutions, which meet the needs of clients as well as Group and global IT Service Management (ITSM) standards and best practices. Additionally, the role designs new services, negotiates Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and manages technical tasks related to successful transition of digital applications into the European Datacentre (EDC). Naturally, this role liaises with internal and external IT departments and cooperation with multi-cultural teams in Continental Europe (CE).
This role covers following activities
* Plan, lead and coordinate activities of the Infrastructure team, in relation with Cardif Services in Germany.
* Provide technical expertise for infrastructure technology stacks like networking, virtualisation, server, storage, backup, application middleware, security etc.
* Design new services and negotiates Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with internal customers and service providers, and ensures contracts are appropriate.
* Monitor services and generate performance and SLA reports.
* Ensure that the Service Catalogue is maintained and accurate for all operational contributors.
* Establish and maintains policy and procedures for the ITSM.
* Manage and conduct incident, problem and change processes.
* Plans and coordinates activities for L1/L2/L3 + vendor support.
* Coordination of a team of system administrators and system analysts.
* Arrange upgrade deployments as per approved schedule.
* Close cooperation with architecture, application support and development teams to contribute to validated design of application infrastructure and security architecture.
* Providing professional consultancy support for internal and international projects.
* Cooperation and contribution to audit and permanent control activities.
* Support management of the IT infrastructure in the technical aspects of designing, testing, operating and improving IT services.
* Ensure and appropriate setup of ITSM and IT operations.
* Management of infrastructure work streams for projects.
* Cooperation in efficient resolution of major incidents, problems and troubleshooting.
* Service desk tool configuration and workflow development.
* Implementation, operation and maintenance of system and server infrastructure according to appropriate standards, policies and best practices.
What we offer
* Possibility to work in a dynamic and professional team in an international company with a strong background.
* Flexibility in the form of a flexible working week, when you choose the beginning and end of your working hours.
* A wide range of interesting benefits (5 weeks of vacation, sick days, 14,000 points per year to cafeteria for culture, sport, education and other activities; meal vouchers, generous pension contribution, etc.).
* The opportunity to learn from experts in your fields, you can look forward to professional and soft trainings with us. We also offer talent programs or the opportunity to participate in voluntary CSR activities.
* Strong knowledge of Information Systems & Technology related topics, (network, server, virtualization, database…).
* Strong experience in daily run of IT operations (service oriented organization of run and projects).
* Knowledge in usage of agile methods in daily organization of work.
* Knowledge of ITIL processes.
* Leadership skills.
* Organizational skills (able to work in a complex environment with many stakeholders located in different countries).
* Fluent in English and if possible in Czech.
* Knowledge of technical architecture rules can be an advantage.
* Knowledge of IS security standards & principles can be an advantage.